This is the personal website of Dr. Antonio Abellan, a recently appointed Lecturer in Engineering Geology at the Institute of Applied Geosciences, School of Earth and Environment, University of Leeds. You can read more information about me here.
I commit myself to actively manage this website and to progressively update it with relevant information on the following topics:
- Blog: Regularly updated section containing fresh comments and some thoughts related with my research.
- Publications: List with updated information about my publication record.
- Conferences: List of conferences and scientific meetings I’d like to be going.
- Open knowledge: A database containing both open source code and open data of several of our recent publications.
- Teaching: Details of some of our courses and seminars (under construction).